AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (formerly known as Centaline Human Resources Consultants)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837396
Employer Ref. SHPCO-AC
Our client is sincerely looking for a strong candidate for the following position:
- Degree / Diploma holder in any disciplines
- 2-3 years relevant experience in following up orders, shipping documents, shipment schedule arrangement, prepare reports, coordinate with suppliers
- Computer skill in Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external parties
- Independent, self-motivated, responsible
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Interested parties, please send your full resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button “Apply now” with quoting reference no. SHPCO-AC and expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (formerly known as Centaline Human Resources Consultants)
About AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (formerly known as Centaline Human Resources Consultants)
AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (formerly known as Centaline Human Resources Consultants) was established in 1981 and is one of the leading and largest personnel agencies in Hong Kong. We have been providing professional recruitment and personnel consultancy service for more than 30 years. Apart from our own offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, we also have reputable affiliates in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, S.E. Asia, China, etc. This wide network enable us to recruit different types of qualified candidates in different districts and countries.
Our main service includes Executive Search, General Recruitment and Temporary or Contract Staff Recruitment for both commercial organizations (such as multinational corporations, regional offices, Hong Kong local or Mainland Chinese enterprises, small-medium companies) and Government Departments. We have special expertise in recruiting staff in:-
- Accounting, Human Resources & Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Customer Services
- Engineering & IT
- Hospitality & Resorts
- Legal & Company Secretarial
- Logistic & Shipping
- Merchandising & Quality Control
- Personal Assistant & Secretarial
- Property & Construction
- Sales & Marketing
At present, we have over 170,000 active job-seekers' files in our database and more than thousands of active job vacancies with attractive remuneration for your selection. Besides, we have our latest and attractive job vacancies uploaded everyday to our Website so that job-seekers can search and screen suitable jobs according to their requirements.