Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL), a listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, is running the world’s largest ocean shipping fleet. Backed by experience and technologies developed over 129 years, MOL moves today’s global economy. MOL operates specialized bulk carriers for iron ore, coal, and woodchips; tankers that transport crude oil and LNG; car carriers; cruise ships; ferries and coastal liners; and containerships that deliver a variety of finished products as part of the largest and most diverse global network of liner and logistics services.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, MOL Liner Ltd is MOL’s wholly-owned subsidiary which transports a wide variety of cargoes in international standard containers. The company’s containerships cover a global network of routes serving an international clientele. With long-term commitment to high performance standards, the company constantly seizes to expand its service network and raise the bar on service quality that exceed today’s customer needs.
To cope with our business expansion, we are inviting dynamic and motivated candidate to apply for the following position(s):
Shipping Officer – Pricing (Ref: MCS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999121
- Support in International Freight Service Team procurement;
- Prepare booking, equipment and space management reports;
- Perform invoice audit and support cost accrual process and reporting;
- Ensure accurate record on gate-in dates for costing and freighting;
- Support in customer quotation process and update quotation forms with necessary terms and conditions;
- Assist to work with Indian filing team on timely and accurate rate filings;
- Follow up with system provider on rate filing audit and timely upload rate filing files to SharePoint for common access;
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as requested.
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting, Logistics, Mathematics or equivalent disciplines;
- 1 to 2 years work experience in shipping or logistics;
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness;
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Fast learner with good logical thinking;
- Well organized, detail-minded and self-motivated with great initiative;
- Proficient PC skills including MS office (Excel/Word);
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits. Interested parties please forward full resume with availability and current salary details to Human Resources Manager, by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only and will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.