Henley Trading (Hong Kong) Limited
Global packaging trading firm is looking for high caliber candidate to fill in the following post:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004882339
RELATIONSHIPS AND AUTHORITY:
- Senior Merchandise Manager – Henley Trading
- Manage team responsible for purchasing (order processing) , shipping, supply chain and associated admin activities in accordance with Group Quality standards
- Liaise with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure on time delivery
- Ensure efficient and transparent shipping documentation, reporting and processes
- Monitor all shipments in transit and alerts appropriate parties of any issues
- Negotiate and analyse freight rates with forwarders to achieve best cost outcome
- Review and propose best Incoterms and logistics processes
- Provide exceptional customer service to stakeholders through the timely and accurate preparation of reporting and status updates
- Liaise with Group supply chain in the provision of forecast sales/demand data to assist suppliers in material and production planning
- Responsible for general office administration activities such as office renovation, maintenance of office equipment, office procurement & supplies;
- Any other responsibilities allocated by Henley Trading.
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- At least 10 years' of shipping and supply chain roles in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of purchasing and logistics processes and a clear ability to develop and use systems and processes which provide continuous improvement
- Ability to research, analyse and make recommendations from purchasing and logistics date
- Highly proactive in approach with the ability to energise others around common goals
- Self-motivated, with strong sense of commitment and able to work under pressure & overtime may be required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is essential
- Strong passion for the business as a whole
- Business travel within the region is required
- Experience with ERP systems highly regarded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint is a must
Interested parties please apply with full resume with present and expected salary via "Apply NOW"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.