Folli Follie Group
Folli Follie Group (FF Group) operates in 30 countries with more than 980 points of sale worldwide. Our group designs, produces and markets the products of its two own brands: Folli Follie and Links of London. FF Group is dedicated to bring fashion and the “feel-good factor” to people’s everyday lives through our products and services that breathe luxury, creativity and passion. We provide handbags, jewellery, watches and accessories in a unique style to our customer.
To support our dynamic growth in Asia Pacific, the company is looking for competent and energetic high calibre to join our winning team.
Shop Manager / Asst Shop Manager / Sales Supervisor (Folli Follie)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834957
Welcome to join us if you are equipped with following attributes
Maximize sales target and find out the strategy for improving sales performance
- Responsible for daily shop operations and procedures
- Maintain high standard of customer service standard and brand image
- Train up and motivate shop staff for providing the best service to customer
- Arrange proper inventory management and stock replenishment
- At least 8 years’ experience in luxury retail industry in which 2 years in solid shop management
- Passion in fashion, dynamic and energetic
- Self-motivated, strong communications & service oriented with a positive attitude
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Less experience and qualification will be considered as Assistant Shop Manager / Sales Supervisor
We provide you the following benefits
- Double pay
- Special shop allowance in rural areas
- Up to monthly 8 rest days
- 12 days up of annual leave
- In and out patience Insurance
- Marriage, maternity and paternity leave
- Other special leave
- Staff privilege purchase
- Professional training
- Good career development
Join Us Now!
Interested parties please send your resume together with your Availability, Current & Expected Salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Welcome to visit our website: http://www.follifollie.com/cm-en/ff-world for more information. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.