“The Swatch Group is today the largest manufacturer and distributor of finished watches in the world. The Group includes a number of famous brands such as Breguet, Blancpain, Jaquet Droz, Glashütte-Original, Omega, Longines, Rado, Tissot, Calvin Klein, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Pierre Balmain, Swatch and Flik Flak . In addition, The Swatch Group benefits from the strongest industrial base in the watch industry with divisions such as ETA, Comadur, Frederic Piguet, DYB, etc. contributing greatly to our Group’s success. The Group employs over 33,600 employees worldwide with an annual sales turnover of over 8 billion Swiss francs.
The Swatch Group (Hong Kong) Limited (“SGHK”) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of The Swatch Group. When you join the SGHK, you have become part of a worldwide organization committed to providing excellent services to its customers and business partners.
The Swatch Group (Hong Kong) Limited is seeking for high caliber candidate for the following position. Interested candidates, please send your application letter & resume with current & expected salary to the HR Manager, 10/F., Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or via email@example.com :-“
Shop Sales (Longines)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837262
- Accountable for sales target through personal and aggressive sales approach
- Assist in the day-to-day operation activities in the store
- Provide quality service to customers
- Anticipate customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain proper visual merchandising according to corporate standards
- Form 5 or above, at least 3 years’ sales experience in luxury product, preferably in watch and jewelry business
- Pleasant, result-focused, customer oriented and team player
- Good command of spoken Putonghua, English and Cantonese
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
The Swatch Group (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications may be kept for another 3 months for being considered for other suitable positions available in our Group. The unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after the said period of retention.