Madison (Hong Kong) Limited
The Madison Group was founded in 1996 in Hong Kong as a company representing premium lifestyle brands like bulthaup, Sub-Zero, WOLF and Rimadesio. Through the years, The Madison Group has collaborated with the region's leading property developers on residential projects that have become the benchmark of luxury of living. Today, the group has operations and retail outlets in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou. Its newly launched concept store, House of Madison, is an expression of its retail ambitions.
Launched in October 2014, House of Madison is a groundbreaking retail experience by The Madison Group, a global company representing luxury lifestyle brands. The sprawling three-storey, 12,000 square foot space serves as a retail playground for tinkers and tinkerers, artists and artisans exploring the intersection of design, gastronomy and the art of expressive living.
To cope with the company's expansion and market demands, we are now looking for high calibre to join our winning team.
Showroom Sales Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781752
Department: Retail Sales Department
- Provide one-stop comprehensive and high quality guest services for visitors
- Greet and welcome guests
- Respond guests’ enquiries promptly, efficiently and courteously in a professional manner
- Serve foods or drinks and maintain a clean and tidy environment in showroom
- Ensure the cross-departmental communication in order to handle both guest and operational issues effectively
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Diploma above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines with 2-3 years’ experience
- Self- motivated, attention to details and passionate about work
- Presentable, customer-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PC knowledge (MS office)
- Fluency in English , Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred.