jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783976
Employer Ref. CCC/SA
Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of construction projects including progress, quality control and customer relations
- Coordinate with clients, architects, consultants and sub-contractors for progress of works
- Monitor site labour, materials and plant resources to ensure they are adequate to meet master programme
- Prepare short-term programmes, manpower, materials and plant schedules
- Ensure all short-term programmes are properly reviewed and communicated to all parties concerned
- Ensure proper safety conduct and standards of all site operations
- Higher Certificate or above in Civil Engineering / Building Studies / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in Building Construction Industry
- Good supervisory skill
- Possess Strong leadership, logical thinking, organization skill and able to foster team spirit
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chevalier Group - Building Construction
About Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com