jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783981
Employer Ref. CCCL/SC
Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Provide general clerical and administration support for one of our construction sites
- Maintain and follow up the attendance record of site staff
- Handle general site administration enquiries
- F.5 or above with 2 years' clerical / administration experience
- Experience in the construction industry is highly preferred
- Familiar with MS Office (MS Word & Excel) and knowledge in book keeping
- Able to work independently
- Required to follow site working hours
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chevalier Group - Building Construction
About Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com