Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Site Clerk (Yuen Long / Hunghom)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995291
Employer Ref. J1201201701
- All site clerical duties
- F.5 / F.6 or above;
- 5 passes in HKCEE / HKDSE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language with at least 1 year relevant experience in construction industry is an advantage;
- Certificate in office / site Administration is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Well-versed in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word-processing;
- Valid Green Card;
- Willing to work at construction site office;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme
Interested parties please send your resume to The Human Resources Manager, quoting the appropriate reference number via email to hr@ chunwo.com" or write to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 601-603 Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit our website at www.chunwo.com
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.