jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832472
Employer Ref. 3688960/001
Rare opportunity for junior candidates who are seeking for a junior admin role in a reputable company.
A renowned engineering/ construction company is looking for an Admin Assistant in the Hong Kong office. Found in 1970s, they are keen to provide world-class engineering and construction asset management service to the client over the globe. They are urgently looking for an admin staff to handle on-site admin (construction related document) near Kowloon station.
- Provide a wide range of administration support for the construction site
- Arrange meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors
- Handle scanning, filing and printing
- Handle data entry and database management
- Ad hoc projects
- At least 1 year of team support experience in sizable companies
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must
- Proficient in IT applications - MS Excel, Word and PPT
- Professional, out-going, energetic, positive, independent and proactive with strong interpersonal skills with minimal supervision
- short-term notice/ immediately available
- Friendly team
- Job location: Kowloon station
- MNC exposure
- Competitive fringe benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Annabel Ming-Yin Chu on +852 3602 2433
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk