Kowloon Development Engineering Limited
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH A RAPIDLY EXPANDING PROPERTY DEVELOPER
Kowloon Development Company Limited, a member of the Polytec Group, with its core business in property investment and development is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 34).
Kowloon Development Engineering Limited ("KDE"), a wholly owned subsidiary of KDC, is now expanding its own building construction team to achieve our mission in building a strong brand as a thoughtful developer producing quality products. Our recent expansion in Hong Kong, Macau and China has created exciting opportunities and we now invite competent candidates to join us for a challenging career in our growing team.
SITE ENGINEER (Ref: KDE/PDD/SE/JDB/092016)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780098
- Prepare technical design schemes, design calculations, method statement submission for temporary works
- Coordinate and liaise with consulting structural engineers and government departments
- Inspect sub-contractors’ technical works performance, design works, design calculation, method statement and advise on all structural aspects of site works
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience of which 1 year practical experience in construction sites for general temporary works design and RC works coordination
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
- Station on site - Lei Yue Mun
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by fax to 2394 1424 or by clicking "APPLY NOW". More information on the Company is available at www.kdc.com.hk.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.