Freyssinet Hong Kong Ltd
The Freyssinet Group delivers high value added solutions in two major fields: Structure and Soil.
Increasingly involved in sustainability, the Group is stepping up initiatives, to improve environmental protection on construction sites as well as strengthening the policy on social responsibility. With bases in over 100 countries, the Group sets the standards in cable-stayed structures, fitting out structures and repair technique.
It is also the recognized specialist in Reinforced Earth system, and has developed leading edge know-how in soil treatment. Recent development also includes inspection and rehabilitation of drainage system by trenchless technology.
Site Engineer/Graduate Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991719
- Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years related working experience in construction works
- Fresh graduates in Higher Diploma will be considered as site assistant engineer
- Fresh graduates in Degrees in Civil Engineering will be considered as graduate engineer. Qualified candidates will be arranged to join HKIE Scheme “A” (Civil Discipline)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently with good problem-solving skills
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to Ms. Ruby Wong by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Over a one-year period, all of the personal data will be destroyed.