Site Manager (Wood / Building Construction)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836163
We are a Hong Kong based company providing building material and engineering service. We have alliances in China and other countries in the World. To cope with our expansion, we are now offering the following position for enthusiastic, competent and high-caliber candidates
- To monitor and report work progress and check the site.
- To understand construction drawings and details.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise/coordinate with client's representatives, subcontractors and landlord
- To gather data relating to work progress, adequacy and effectiveness.
- To make reports and schedules.
- 5+ years experience as a site management with Wood / Wall / Building / Construction
- Can-do and assertive attitude
- Experience in Interior Design & fitting Out Projects, must strong experience in interior design & fitting out project development site coordination & supervisor, solving technical problems, process improvement, coordination with contractors and workers, etc.
- Self-starter and independent
- Good business sense in developing strategies and maintaining relationships
- Diploma or above is preferred but not essential
- Computer Literate (AutoCAD , Microsoft Word/ Excel and Projects)
- Good command of Cantonese and basic in English. Mandarin is preferred but not essential
- Candidate maybe required to work in outside Hong Kong for business trip
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant Site Manager
Good remuneration and attractive benefits will be offered to the right person. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via "APPLY NOW"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.