Sanbase Interior Contracting Limited
Sanbase Interior Contracting Limited is a fully integrated corporate interior fit-out company specializing in the Grade A market.
We are now seeking high calibre talents with passion and commitment to develop a professional career in the fitting-out field to join us.
Site Manager / Asst Site Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004793910
- Monitor and review site planning, construction programme and logistics
- Supervise and monitor site progress, quality of works and implementation of site safety plan
- Attend regular site meetings and site co-ordination work with project team, vendors, sub-trades
- Communicate the design works and details with contractors
- Liaise and co-ordinate with client’s site co-ordinators, inspectors and engineers on job related issues and progress
- Be responsible for documentation submissions, such as statutory submission, progress reports and Testing & Commissioning reports
- Report to project manager in all aspects of site operations, such as site progress, material planning and related co-ordinations
- Diploma / Certificate in Construction or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in fitting-out field
- Capable to handle large scale projects
- Self-motivated, initiative and mature with good interpersonal skills
- A team player able to work independently
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience shall be considered as Assistant Construction Manager
Interested parties please send your application with full resume stating your current and expected salary and availability via clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.