Site Supervisor (Arborist)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992192
- Co-operate the design works with contractors;
- Responsible for site supervision and coordination;
- In-charge of the on site co-ordination work with team members, client and subcontractors for the project works;
- Liaise / co-ordinate with customer’ site co-ordinators, inspectors and engineers on job related issues and progress;
- Assist in monitoring all site arrangement and schedule and job follow-up with quality control;
- Prepare project documents, such as, progress report, testing and commissioning reports.
- Holder of Certificate / Diploma in Construction and Built Environment discipline or equivalent;
- 3-10 years supervisory / managerial experience in handling building construction projects, landscape experience is preferable;
- Qualified Arborist will be definitely a plus
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Responsible, mature, well organized and self-motivated;
- Preferably with knowledge on AutoCad, Photoshop & Sketch-up;
- Excellent in written & spoken Mandarin and English;
- Willing to travel and work outdoor.
*Please send your Resume and Portfolio upon application.*
We offer 5-day work, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the rights candidates. Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume, portfolio, availability, current & expected salary to Human Resources Department. Belt Collins International (HK) Limited, Belt Collins Centre, 29/F, Hing Wai Centre, 7 Tin Wan Praya Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com please quote the job reference no. on your application. For more information about Belt Collins, please visit our web site http://www.beltcollins.com or http://www.bcihk.com
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected is for recruitment purpose.