jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784456
Employer Ref. 13333
- Global B2B organization
- Regional exposure
- Attractive salary+benefits
A global B2B organization is currently seeking a seasoned Digital Marketing & Communications professional to join the regional corporate communications team.
- Creating and developing comprehensive digital strategies that will result in increased visibility and traffic across all digital platforms
- Defining how, when, and where social media marketing techniques will be applied to drive awareness and engagement among staff and clients
- Creating and maintaining an integrated communications approach across the board using relevant social media tools
- Maintaining accounts on different social media platforms engaging audiences through regular posting of timely content
- Working closely with the various business units in the region to create effective campaigns
- Tracking and reporting impact of online communications, producing regular reports on site tracking analyses, monitoring of competitor activity
- Assisting and training staff on the usage and risks related to social networks
- Minimum 5 years of solid digital marketing and communications experience at a MNC within B2B sector
- In-house experience in communications roles is required
- Regional exposure is a must
- Bachelor degree in related disciplines from a top tier university
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills; Chinese is a big advantage
- Ability to work in a team environment across business lines and countries; build and maintain a network of internal and external relationships and sources
- Innovative, always updated on latest digital trends and able to propose effective solutions across the business
- Confident, presentable and excellent interpersonal skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Sharon Lam on +852 2833 4116 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.