Founded in 2006, Madcradle Online Limited (www.madcradle.com) is a leading creative and digital marketing agency in Hong Kong. Our group is based in Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, China and Taiwan) and has over 250 professional and experienced marketers. We have expertise in launching O2O (both online to offline and offline to online) campaigns to deliver viral marketing impacts and ROIs for advertisers and corporate clients.
Our teams have solid experiences in search engine marketing (Yahoo, Google, Baidu, etc), rich media, and social media marketing such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, WeChat and Weibo to help businesses grow in today's world. Yahoo HK has appointed Madcradle Online as one of the authorized Gold Partner for more than 9 years, and we are also the Premier SMB Partner of Google HK. We have close partnership with other market leaders in Hong Kong, including Facebook, PayPal, Baidu, and more.
Our work has been recognized by many credible parties from all over the world, including awards such as “Excellence in Online Marketing” by 《Capital and Capital Weekly》, “Most Valuable Online Marketing Agency” by Mediazone Limited, and the “Best Company for Leadership–Integrated & Social Media Marketing” by IAIR Group in Europe.
Clientele includes Nanjing Youth Olympic Games 2014, Hong Kong International Film Festival, Cathy Pacific Catering, Chime-Long Paradise, Hong Kong Times Square, Marks & Spencer, Cadbury, 3M, Tag Heuer, Volkswagen, Land-Rover, RTHK, Sino Group, Swire Properties, Suning, LightMAC, Phillip Wain, Li & Fung, and more.
If you want to develop your future in the digital marketing field, Madcradle Online is the best place for you!
Social Media Copywriter
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784064
To cope with our rapid business expansion, as a dynamic and friendly firm in online marketing industry, we would like to invite professional candidates with a keen interest to develop a career with us.
- Maintain daily operations for the overall social media campaigns and coordinate communication with both internal and external parties
- Closely monitor and analyze the online advertising performance and its return of investment
- Regularly generate report and drive analytics and recommendations
- Assist and back-up the sales team with major clerical support
- Handle customers' enquire/feedback and work closely with sales and project team
- Copywriting for social media operation
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably with 1-year clerical working exp., account servicing or customer service
- Fast-learner, interest in online advertising industry
- Willing to learn, cheerful, detail minded and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office applications e.g. Word, Excel etc
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in Photoshop is a plus
- Immediate available preferred
What's On Offer
- 5 Days Work
- Bank Holidays and Birthday Leave
- Medical Allowance
- Staff Training
- Team Building Activities
- Friendly Work Environment
*** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only ***
Interested parties please send your full resume by clicking