Social Media/Digital Marketing Associate and Leader
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004824078
- Responsible for leading and driving aspects of Social Media and digital content for the Beautegrity business.
- Work directly with the CEO and Founder of the company to develop and execute on social media strategy, planning and content
- Responsible for editing, writing, planning of digital content & marketing on all media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Write, edit and create and distribute daily news, articles and editorial features to current and potential customers.
- Identify and build partnership with content providers, columnists and marketing partners for content distribution.
- Focus on leveraging social media to drive awareness and revenues
- University graduate. Preferably in Media, Communication, Language and Marketing.
- 1-2 years experience in editing or writing, preferably in digital & social media creative writing, blogging, publications and media management
- Passionate, organized and detailed oriented and can execute on strategies.
- Strong sense of social media and experience in driving awareness and traffic.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong English and Mandarin writing skills.
- Familiar with traveling, eating, drinking, playing, shopping, lifestyle of Japan, Taiwan, Korea and Hong Kong. Position open immediately.
- Looking for full-time but for experience candidates, am willing to discuss flexible hours/part-time.
- Can discuss requirements for work Visa.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Beautegrity
Beautegrity Limited: Online natural beauty and cosmetic startup company