The Greater China Restaurant Company Limited
GCRC is a leading hospitality group based in Hong Kong operating since 2001. The mission is to build iconic restaurant and hospitality brands that offer exceptional value to our guests through our healthy obsession with creating memorable dining experiences, award winning food and beverage offerings and surprising value propositions. We do this by ensuring infectious pride, ownership and enthusiasm from all of our team members.
Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999342
We are a young, hip and dynamic group with a relatively big social media following, however nothing is ever big enough and are therefore looking for new interactive and fun ways to (re)connect with our fans across Hong Kong and overseas through both social media and other digital platforms.
An exciting role with creative freedom, a role in which you’ll be able to run and execute all digital campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing team.
This role reports to the Marketing Director, the duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating fun, upbeat, quality content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube on a weekly basis
- Monitor KPI’s and incoming comments and messages on all (social media) platforms including TripAdvisor
- Launch Snapchat for the brand
- Act as the main communicator via our social media channels with all our fans
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points such as measure Google Analytics
- Assist in website development / blogs / SEO
- Work with the Marketing team to make sure all necessary promotions, special events and other relevant news is shared and updated constantly
- Work with third parties where needed, photographers, videographers, DJ’s etc.
- Work closely with internal teams and organize shoots where needed
- Ad hoc project work
- Tertiary educated preferably with a degree in PR / Marketing / Communications / Journalism
- At least 2 - 3 years work experience in Social & Digital Marketing / Marketing (Communications) / PR / Journalism / Copywriting either in-house or with an agency. F&B / Hospitality background preferred, but not essential.
Language & skills required
- Native English is required and fluent Chinese is highly preferable
- Professional and creative copywriting skills
- An energetic, enthusiastic personality who loves to get involved
- Creative mindset, out-of-the-box (marketing) personality
- Must be knowledgeable in social media trends and always keeping up with the latest digital platforms
- An analytic mind for data processing
- Must be experienced in Google Analytics, website development and SEO
- A social personality, must be able to attend some of our after-office-hours events in our venues for full social media coverage as well as off-site events (festivals and such)
- A self-starter, but able to work within a team as well
- Knowledge in F&B preferred
- Excellent phone photography / videography skills