NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:email@example.com
Social Media Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916387
A global agency with multi-national clients is looking for a talented, bi-lingual candidate to head their Social Media team. The Social Media Director will be responsible for developing social media strategies for the different brands, monitor the performance of different social media campaigns and planning influencer programs.
What the Social Media Director will be doing:
- Plan and develop social media campaigns and strategies
- Supervise a team to implement social campaigns
- Take ownership of managing client’s social platforms
- Monitor the different social channels for the client
- Review the client’s competitors social media strategies
- Develop influencer outreach strategies
What the Social Media Director needs to have:
- 8+ years of experience within an agency managing social platforms or relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in both western and Chinese social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat and Weibo
- Have a good understanding of and be aware of the latest up and coming social platforms
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin