jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832470
Employer Ref. 13802
- Well known multimedia business
- International work environment
- Excellent growth prospect
A multimedia business is currently seeking a Social Media Editor (English) to join the expanding editorial team.
- Implement and deliver a strong social media strategy for a newly-integrated newsroom, identify new ways in which connect with readers and build the community
- Be a game-changer who packages content and deliver it to our growing audience of local and international readers, encouraging greater engagement and driving online traffic
- Liaise with Marketing and assist in developing their social media push
- Be required to train staff for writing the best social media posts, when to post, and how to interact with readers to push engagement
- Degree holder preferably in Journalism or related, experience in an online or real-time news environment
- With proven track record in implementing a successful social media strategy or campaign in editorial
- Self-starting professionals with good understanding of Asia news, with a focus on China, Hong Kong and Business issues
- Experience in using analytics; and an eye for the latest social media trends
- Native/near native English is required. Cantonese/Mandarin speaker preferred but not essential
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Sharon Lam on +852 2833 4116 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.