Social Media Evangelist - e-Commerce Startup
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995180
As our future Social Media Evangelist, you love interacting with people and help them achieve more on Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms. You know how to build a tribe online, but more important, you love it and have fun doing it. You will be working closely with our Marketing Manager to help thousands of individuals grow. Ideally you have experience in Customer Service (1+ year) and know how to execute social media strategies from start to finish (proven track record)
As part of AfterShip you will
- Manage AfterShip voice and tone on social media channels. Channels include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Develop and manage overall social media strategy (objectives, metrics, strategies & tactics, timeline, accountabilities).
- Help our customers understand what is AfterShip and thrive with it.
- Contribute to our content strategy.
- Help to build our brand presence by working with content partners and influencers in the eCommerce and startup community.
As our future Social Media Evangelist:
- You are energetic and enthusiastic.
- You are passionate about social media and know everything there is to know about it.
- You love helping customers over Twitter, live chat and anywhere else you meet them.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are creative, ideally with experience making short videos, images, GIFs etc.
- You are curious and comfortable with new technologies and you love learning new tools.
- You find joy in interacting with customers to solve something, together with them.
- You thrive on working within a team.
- You have strong empathy towards users and you love making customers feel empowered.
- We are problem-solvers. Every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find the root problem and new solutions.
- We are life-long learners. From our code to our personal growth we make constant incremental improvement.
- We are decision makers. We don’t simply give out 10 options for supervisors to decide. We find the best solution and execute from end to end.
Why join AfterShip?
- We are profit making and have over 100,000 users worldwide.
- Our product is used by top online retailers and marketplaces like Etsy, Wish, Groupon and more!
- We’ve raised US$1M from IDG (series A) in 2014.
- Multicultural team of 35+ people from over 10 nationalities
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AfterShip Ltd.
About AfterShip Ltd.