A xebec is a three-masted vessel, with projecting bow stern and convex decks, used in the Mediterranean Sea for transporting merchandise. It carries both square and lateen sails. It used to be a vital communication tool between different cultures and civilizations.
In the spirit of xebec, Xebec Media Limited has been riding on an interactive platform for years, where different forms of media and professional knowledge exemplify their best. We transport ideas and concepts through the creation of videos, multi-media productions, animations and documentaries.
Xebec Media Ltd is a TV Production agency based in Hong Kong since 2002. We create promotion videos, training videos and advertisment for Corporate, Government & NGO.
website : http://www.xebec.com.hk
Social Media Producer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916288
Generating programmes ideas; Preparation of proposal, presentations & documents
Performing as editors, writers
Provide direction and giving ideas/strategy to drive readership and build an online community
Create greater brand awareness
Develop and manage social media channels to increase company product's exposure
Monitor social media platforms and write posts to interact with readers to push engagement
Conduct market research
Coordination of on-location video shooting and post-production including Video Editing, Dubbing and Subtitling
To serve and handle clients business assigned by the Company
- May be required to work irregular hours
- Diploma/Degree holder with more than 3 year relevant working experience in solid social media / digital marketing & TV industry
- Experience in Luxury brand is an advantage
- Familiarized with social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, Blog and YouTube Channel)
- Strong in Marketing Communications
- Hard-working, attentive to detail, organized, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, strong problem solving ability, pleasant personality, able to work well both independently, with the team as well as external contractors
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Photography and video production skills are required
- Proficiency in Cantonese as well as English, with ability to speak Putonghua a plus
- Excellent command of Chinese and English writing skill
- Must already be based in Hong Kong – overseas candidates will not be considered
- Familiar with PC / Mac application, MS Office and Proficiency in Chinese Word Processing
- Ability to use Edius, Final Cut Pro, After Effect, Photoshop & Illustrator will be an advantage
How to Apply :
Interested parties, please email detail resume, expected salary to Human Resources Department. Applicants should also provide work samples with recent portfolio. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.