Cornerstone International Group has the strategy, global reach, and experience to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. We are the World’s leading consulting network with some 70 offices in key markets on five continents. We have been in business for over 25 years, and provide high quality services to clients ranging from the world’s largest multi-national corporations to small local companies.
The China offices of Cornerstone International Group were established in 1995 and with now 7 offices across the Greater China region. Industry recognitions received by Cornerstone in China included " China Recruitment Firm of the Year" award; the “Trustworthy HR Service Unit” award and finalists of “Best Training Firm of the Year awards.” More about us at www.cornerstone-group.com & www.chinateam.com
Winner of the ‘China Recruitment Firm of the Year’ Award
This electronic communication is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action based on the content of this communication is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.
欧信英才Cornerstone International Group有 70个办事处遍及全球各地。自1995年起进入中国，建立并发展至今分布于大中华区域内的7个分支机构。欧信英才在中国猎头行业中具有相当的知名度，并曾获得 “中国年度最佳猎头服务机构”奖； “最值得信任服务”奖；以及“年度最佳培训机构”奖提名等殊荣，欧信英才在猎头服务行业中出类 拔萃，具有很高的知名度。
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832142
Employer Ref. CIG-HK-TZ-10172016
Our client is a premium international technology services company with fast-growing and expanding business needs, now looking for a high-calibrated software development talent to join their team.
The position will produce solutions which enables the client to maintain their world leading reputation in a very sophisticated temperature sensitive supply chain.
- Create technical design documentation and support development
- Develop low-risk strategies to migrate applications from existing to the latest technology platforms with a focus on Cloud, API’s and Internet of Things technologies
- Plan and integrate short and long term technology options into overall IT roadmap
- Serve as a key hands-on contributor in the software product development life-cycle, performing analysis, driving software architecture and design, development, and integration
- Ensure that the recommended architecture supports rapid application development and deployment, taking into account the differing evolution cycles of the applications being deployed
- Provides ongoing evaluation of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure alignment with objectives
- Assists with impact analysis of proposed changes on existing architecture, capabilities, system priorities, and technology solutions; looks for additional solution options or trade-offs
- Continuously evaluate application architecture for potential performance &, design improvements and refactoring opportunities
- Collaborates with Development, SQA, Documentation, Marketing, Sales, Management teams and external partners, customers and vendors
- Review Design and Code of the development team when required to ensure best practices and design excellence
- Work with the project manager to provide estimates, work break down and completion dates
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in delivering enterprise platform solution
- Excellent analytical, development and debugging skills
- Outstanding communication skills, fluent in English, fluent in Chinese (Mandarin)
- Proven skills ASP.Net, Web services, Microsoft SQL and SQL Server, HTML, C#, IIS and .NET technology, WCF and WPF