Hanhao Management Consultants Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004824814
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing startup on IoT technologies for the Hong Kong industries. The company is located in TsimShaTsui and Shengzhen Nanshan, and seeking energetic technical people to help build the products, which is at its final stage of pilot testing at client site. Their leaders are experienced IT people from the Cyberport, Science Park and global technology companies.
- Understand business requirements and assist the project team to develop and enhance IoT systems and web applications.
- Design and execute test plan to ensure the software quality.
- Support the project team to provide product demonstration for new customers.
- Participate in feasibility study and proof-of-concept test of different emerging technologies, including biological recognition, machine and human interaction and machine learning.
- Knowledge of machine learning, facial recognition, IoT system and Android mobile development will be an advantage.
- Responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, responsible and works well in a team.
- Good communication skill.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment related purpose only.