XY Capital Limited
XY Capital is a proprietary trading firm based in Hong Kong. We are an electronic market maker which is specialized in matching buy and sell orders on equities in over 10 Asian countries, relying on our proprietary quantitative models and trading systems.
Software Developer (Linux)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992752
The firm is looking to expand it's technology team and is accepting candidates for the following role:
Contribute to all levels of the SDLC as we develop software to support our trading operations. Provide support to end users as needed.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in software development
- Proficiency in the following languages: C++
- Experience developing on the Linux platform with libraries such as BOOST and STL
- Experience with revision control tools such as CVS, Subversion and/or Git
- Good knowledge of SQL based RDBMS (MySQL preferred)
- Knowledge in the following is also a plus: Mongo, ZeroMQ
- Ability to work in a fast paced highly collaborative environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
Candidates with a background in Exchange Trading and/or a strong interest in trading will be given preference.
We offer a competitive package (based on experience) and includes attractive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
To apply, please send your detailed resume including your current and expected salary in English via JobsDB or apply at our website.