Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Software Developer - Algo trading System
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920761
Employer Ref. 91M0079492
Our client is a leading financial services conglomerate in China and Hong Kong, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services that includes mobile and premium trading, investment banking, algo trading and corporate finance advisory, wealth and asset management, alternative trading, etc
Our client is looking to hire passionate IT professionals with a genuine and extreme interest in development and programming.
In this role you will be required to:
Perform daily operations including
- Monitor health status of servers, running programs and network;
- Perform system backup and security check;
- Check execution result of scheduled jobs;
- Maintain operational documents.
Perform development duties including
- Maintain existing trading strategies and develop new ones;
- Extend current trading infrastructure to support front-end requirements;
- Problem analysis and resolution for OS, database, server programs;
- Report problems to supervisors where appropriate;
- Other related duties as assigned.
In order to qualify you must possess:
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- Good communication skills in Cantonese / Mandarin / English;
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system, Python, MySQL is a must, knowledge in C/C++, Java / Scala will also be useful;
- 1 - 2 years' experience in designing, developing and supporting server-side applications;
- Understanding of the stock market and knowledge in financial products such as equities, options, futures and commodities is a plus but not essential.
Please call Debika Datta on +852 2232 3457 for a direct conversation.