RADICA is the Winner of Marketing Magazine's Agency of the Year Awards 2014:
"Gold" for Direct Marketing Agency of the Year.
"Local Hero" for Direct Marketing Agency of the Year.
Founded in 2000 and specialising in email and e-database marketing in Asia Pacific, our customers include Fortune 500 companies, publicly listed companies and international luxury brands worldwide. We have regional offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
We are a fast growing and aggressive organization, due to rapidly expand our business in Hong Kong and South China. We are inviting YOU to join us!
If you are creative and passionate in online marketing, Don't Wait, JOIN US !!
Please visit our website to learn more : www.radicasys.com
Software Development Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995452
- Application development in big data products and architecture.
- Responsible for software product/project development.
- Assist in user requirements gathering, analysis, design & coding activities.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science/ Information Engineering
- Proficient in Java or Python
- Experience in web development/mobile is a plus
- Familiar with linux is an advantage
- Hand on experience on project management is a definite advantage
- Strong team cooperative orientation
- Strong communication and learning ability
- Passion in big data/cloud/DB will be an advantage
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
At Radica, you can:
- Get away on your Birthday Leave and Special Leave for you to THINK about your work
- Excellent seaview working environment
- Rich education allowance for Global Top-tier Institutes certified course
- Club house facilities (25m Swimming Pool, Gym, Yoga just downstairs of our office!)
- Rich snacks, gathering and team building
- Cross-country projects and internal transfer are encouraged
- One-month Escape Leave for your life refreshment
~~~~ We love IT, we believe innovation can brings value ~~~~~~~~~
Data held by the company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applications who are not contacted within 1 month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of two years and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the company.