NXP Semiconductors Hong Kong Ltd
NXP Semiconductors provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. Headquartered in Europe, the company has approximately 28,000 employees working in more than 25 countries.
To cope with the business needs, we are seeking candidates to fill the following position :
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780540
Within Operations the Industrial Technology & Engineering Center (ITEC) is an OEM department of NXP which develops leading edge equipment and provides solutions for assembly and testing of semiconductors. The ITEC products are Die Pick & Place Equipment, Test Equipment, Inspection Equipment and Factory Automation solutions. ITEC customers are the NXP assembly centers in Asia and the NXP test centres in Europe. For the ITEC organization in Hong Kong, we are seeking candidate to fill the following position:
- You will be responsible for the development of new functionality to improve existing equipment
- Work closely with the customer to understand and compile requirements.
- Translate customer requirements into design requirements, design the software including simulators, GUI and test procedures
- Test and document the designed solutions and related results
- Introduce & release the solution(s) in NXP assembly centres according to the plan and follow through to full completion and acceptance
- University graduate in MSc/ BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Physics
- 5 to 8 years proven working experience in high performance embedded software design
- Proven skills on object-oriented programming, Embedded Software, machine vision and real time control applications
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deliver results through determination and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Mature, self-driven and innovative with customer-oriented attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Familiar with 6s, 8D or Shainin methods.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Willing to travel to Asia (up to 15%) with minimal 2 weeks / trip
- Continuously looking for increased added value of software in Manufacturing