VTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.
Software Engineer (VTT125/J12)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780661
Employer Ref. VTT125/J12
- Software design and implementation for telecommunication or IP network products;
Feasibility studies for new product requirement;
Perform troubleshooting and problem analysis.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience;
- System level programming experience on embedded Linux based OS is required, or Android OS is a plus;
- Knowledge in C/C++, shell script, VoIP (SIP), and Network protocol is required;
- Experience with bootloader, kernel, BSP, device driver, Android application development or IAD is advantage;
- A team player who is independent and self motivated with good communication skills.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Software Engineer.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Block 1, Tai Ping Industrial Centre,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
OR apply on-line directly through our corporate website at www.vtech.com/en/careers/
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.