Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM) is established with funding support from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Centre aims to strengthen collaborative applied research activities between the industry and research organizations.
For more information regarding the LSCM R&D Centre, please visit our web site: http://www.lscm.hk.
We are now expanding our team for the research and development of Robotics & Control, Infrastructure Information Technology System, IoT & RFID Technology, LBS Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics / Application and Supply Chain Security. We currently have the following opening:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782811
The incumbents will join our technology development team and take part in research and development ofvarious technologies for the local industries.
The appointee will provide support in research & development activities of the centre and he/she is required to:
- Develop software and firmware for robotic and electronic applications.
- Evaluate technology options;
- System testing and documentation; and
- Other ad hoc engineering assignments.
Applicants should have:
- Degree holder in Software/Computing Engineering or related disciplines. Higher degree is preferable;
- Professional in multiple programming languages in different platform (Windows/Linux), for example C, C#, C++, VB, JAVA, Python, Matlab, etc.;
- Knowledge/experience of some of the following areas will be an advantage: peripheral programming, communication, driver programming, user interface design, MCU and embedded system programming etc.
- Proactive, self-motivated and excellent communication skills;
- Minimum 2 year relevant post-qualification experience; and
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies Limited, Room 202, Level 2, Block B, Cyberport 4, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
By clicking "Apply Now"
Application closing date: 3 October 2016