Software Engineer (iOS / Android)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833886
We're looking for Software Engineer (iOS / Android / Web) to join our project team! You may learn more about our engineering team at the blog, or internal presentations; And our office life in general.
- You will architect and build new web or mobile apps in their entirety.
- You will be involved in discussions, planning and brainstorming features for different digital products.
- You will learn and being coached by senior developers via standup meetings and code review.
- You will be following our development process including using github, code review with Pull Request, issue tracking in sprints cycle, and CI with travis, etc.
- You will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role by coaching others, improving our tech and development process.
- Have fun and play with the cats in our office. :)
We write code in the following tech stacks, you don't have to know all of these coming in.
- Backend: Python / Pyramid / Go-lang
- Web Technologies: HTML5 & CSS / React.js / Gulp.js / Webpack.js
- Database: MySQL / Postgresql / MongoDB / Redis
- Mobile: Native iOS / Android / React Native
- Tools: Slack / Github / Travis-CI / waffle.io
- You want to work in small team and hate bureaucratic process;
- You’re a quick learner, geeky and love hacking stuff;
- You enjoy trying out new things and cutting edge technologies
- You love solving problems and code;
- You have experience or eager to learn Web Frontend and Backend technologies.
- You have experience or eager to learn to build production quality systems that serve at massive scales.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Oursky Limited
About Oursky Limited
Oursky is a small web & mobile product development studio proudly based in Hong Kong. We build products with an amazing experience and turn ideas into reality.
Our flagship product - Skygear.io, an open-sources backend software and iOS / Android / Web SDK. It provides authentication, database, push notification, background jobs, pub-sub, and plugins for social apps, chat messaging apps, enterprise integration, or other backend requirements. So that developers can focus on building amazing client-side experiences without messing with infrastructure.
Oursky is defined by:
- We’re developers, and build a company where we want to work;
- We’re geeky and use latest technologies and whatever is cool;
- We appreciate good design and build usable and great digital products;
- We fight for a better world, and actively involve in progressive social changes;
- We feed cats.
Our works include
- Skygear.io, an open-sources backend as a services for mobile and web application;
- Simple apps make developers life easier such as Makeappicon.com, Shotbot.io and gitlo.co
- PandaForm, a web form builder with 8000 users;
- Work with startups such as Jamn, which was listed in Apple’s prestigious ‘Best of 2013 Apps.' or Artstack, a social network for fine art lovers with 2M users.