Software Engineer (Opensource Backend / Mobile SDK)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833915
- You will architect and build new features in their entirety.
- You will plan for new API / SDK, write documents and design features.
- You will be following our development process including using github repo code review with PR, issue tracking with sprint, CI with travis, etc.
- (For DevOps) You will maintain and support our kubernetes deployment, including maintenance and optimization of PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker instances.
- Have fun and play with the cats in our office.
These are our technology stacks:
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Docker
- Backend: Go-Lang / Python / Node.js
- Database: Postgresql / Redis
- You should have extensive experiences in at least one of the following area: iOS / Android / Production quality backend systems at massive scales.
- You want to work in small team and hate bureaucratic process;
- You’re a quick learner, geeky and love hacking stuff;
- You enjoy trying out new things and cutting edge technologies;
- You love solving problems and code;
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Oursky Limited
About Oursky Limited
Oursky is a small web & mobile product development studio proudly based in Hong Kong. We build products with an amazing experience and turn ideas into reality.
Our flagship product - Skygear.io, an open-sources backend software and iOS / Android / Web SDK. It provides authentication, database, push notification, background jobs, pub-sub, and plugins for social apps, chat messaging apps, enterprise integration, or other backend requirements. So that developers can focus on building amazing client-side experiences without messing with infrastructure.
Oursky is defined by:
- We’re developers, and build a company where we want to work;
- We’re geeky and use latest technologies and whatever is cool;
- We appreciate good design and build usable and great digital products;
- We fight for a better world, and actively involve in progressive social changes;
- We feed cats.
Our works include
- Skygear.io, an open-sources backend as a services for mobile and web application;
- Simple apps make developers life easier such as Makeappicon.com, Shotbot.io and gitlo.co
- PandaForm, a web form builder with 8000 users;
- Work with startups such as Jamn, which was listed in Apple’s prestigious ‘Best of 2013 Apps.' or Artstack, a social network for fine art lovers with 2M users.