We Software Limited has been providing software outsourcing services to international customers for more than 10 years. We are backed by a proven track record of serving organizations of all sizes, and boasts a wide range of clientele, including Fortune 500s, NASDAQ-listed Technology Companies and Silicon Valley start-up.
We are helping a leading multinational consumer electronics company who specializes in the development, distribution and marketing of a wide range of products including connected audio, video, headphones, home entertainment and communication etc. to recruit high-calibre candidates for the following post:
Software Engineer (App)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916523
Employer Ref. JB/SDA/20161128
- Acting as lead iOS and/or Android Developer for Smart Device projects;
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support;
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions;
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects;
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Bachelor degree in Computer / Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- 5 – 8 years’ work experience in software development, experience in leader level would be an advantage;
- Proven commercial mobile and cloud app development experience;
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles;
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision;
- Excellent project scoping and effort estimation skills;
- Excellent testing / QA skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally;
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape.
How to apply?
Interested parties should apply with details of academic qualifications, work experience, present and expected salary in WORD document by email to HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the position and reference applied for in the subject)
For more information on other job opportunities of Wesoft, please visit our website at http://www.wesoft.com
All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.