Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996565
Employer Ref. 1507189
- Responsible for all the software activities required to develop, verify and manage the change requests for one component of a project solution.
- Responsible for the Design of the software architecture and interfaces for the component to meet functional and performances requirements
- Responsible for testing software functional, design and quality requirements for the component
- Lead its own Software activities on time and quality requirements as per Software Development Plan
- Follow Software Engineering Manager for project activities.
- Assist software Architect to maintain and improve in-house software modules Technical support
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 years relevant experience in design, development, testing and commission of software.
- Experience in C++/C# programming with good debugging skill is essential.
- Experience in Linux/Unix is essential.
- Experience in database such as SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL ,Oracle.
- Experience in Data model language: XML, JSON, XDR, HTML (CSS).
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to recruit.hk @thalesgroup.com.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
About Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
THALES is a world leader in Mission-critical information systems for the Aerospace, Defense and Security markets, with operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees.
Building on proven capabilities in large and complex software systems, Thales steps up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly interconnected, technology-driven world.
Civil and military systems benefit from many of the same technologies and innovations. Developing these dual technologies has been a long tradition for Thales, with its global network of 22,000 high-level researchers.
With its Transportation Division, Thales provides mission-critical information systems to mainline rail, urban transport and road operators, for more than 100 transport customers worldwide, employing over 6,000 people.
Thales Revenue Collection Business Line designs and supplies a wide range of ticketing solutions ranging from equipping a line to rolling out multimodal and multi-operator integrated systems based on contactless technologies and suitable for both metro and bus networks.