Edwin McAuley Electronics Ltd
Edwin McAuley Electronics Ltd (“EME”) is a privately owned electronic manufacturing group with 850 staff in USA, Hong Kong and Dongguan, PRC. We have been operating successfully in Southern China since 1979 and maintaining complete teams of electronic, mechanical engineers as well as other supporting services. In Dongguan, we operate a self-owned manufacturing plant with comprehensive plastics and electronics production facilities.
EME focus on developing innovative products exclusively for its branded partners in Europe and USA. We employ the latest user interface and RF technologies to develop industry leading home automation and comfort products. Key products include irrigation and temperature control devices. Our products are of high value and are designed for easy installation; as such both design and manufacturing quality are of primary importance to our groups continued success.
EME is committed to the development of our staff and provides long-term career progression for talented employees.
Please find out more about EME at www.emehk.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996654
This role is exceptionally challenging because it requires both technical knowledge of electronics manufacturing and the ability to communicate empathetically with internal and external parties.
- To be responsible for the software design and coding especially in the area of embedded system and electronics Products;
- To liaise with engineering team for design requirements and specification;
- To derive program codes in a structural, traceable and presentable manner;
- To prepare technical documents and reports;
- To support software debugging and modifications.
To be the right calibre, you should be/have:
- Proactive and responsible;
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields;
- Experience in embedded system design, potential graduate is welcome.
- Knowledge of electronics circuit and microcontrollers application is essential;
- Proficiency in C-programing in microcontroller platform. Knowledge of C++, ASM, RTOS or other advanced software platform is an advance;
- Knowledgeable in modern communication: TCP/IP, 802.11, Bluetooth, Zigbee, etc will be an advantage.
We place much emphasis on the career development of our employees, respect the worthiness of individual contributions and expect strong commitment to performance excellence. We offer 5 days work per week, competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including year-end and mid-year bonuses, medical scheme, life & accident insurance etc. to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume stating current salary, expected salary and availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will strictly be kept confidential and be used for employment-related purposes only.