We Software Limited has been providing software outsourcing services to international customers for more than 10 years. We are backed by a proven track record of serving organizations of all sizes, and boasts a wide range of clientele, including Fortune 500s, NASDAQ-listed Technology Companies and Silicon Valley start-up.
We are helping a leading multinational consumer electronics company who specializes in the development, distribution and marketing of a wide range of products including connected audio, video, headphones, home entertainment and communication etc. to recruit high-calibre candidates for the following post:
How to apply?
Interested parties should apply with details of academic qualifications, work experience, present and expected salary in WORD document by email to HR Department: email@example.com (Please quote the position and reference applied for in the subject)
For more information on other job opportunities of Wesoft, please visit our website at http://www.wesoft.com
Software Engineer (Mobile Apps)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998523
Employer Ref. JB/MASE/20170113
- Develop software in-house in the integrated Product Development process;
- Develop software on iOS and/or Android involving external parties during different phases in project execution to achieve production targets;
- Involve in evaluation and underpinning of software architecture;
- Participate in coding and testing when appropriate and necessary.
- University degree in Software Engineering of the relevant technology or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in commercial mobile app development;
- Solid hands-on mobile apps software development (iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift, Android SDK, etc.) experience;
- Hands-on web development (REST API, Node.js, etc.) experience;
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human-computer and usability design principles;
- A track record of delivering successful consumer products combined with mobile application;
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision;
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape;
- Familiar and compatible with software configuration management tools such as JIRA, GIT, Jenkins and Appium;
- Able to translate business requirements into technical requirements with understanding on constraints;
- Strong understanding of network technologies such as TCP/IP, Bluetooth;
- Experience in iOS app development a strong advantage;
- Quality conscious, able to prioritize tasks in appropriate timeline.
All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.