jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914834
Employer Ref. 13747
- A reputable brokerage firm
- Working directly with business
- Excellent exposure to brokerage business
- Design and development of automation tools to support the business
- Work closely with business users to understand thier day to day work flow
- Enhancing and creating documentation on existing systems
- Bachelors degree in an IT discipline
- 5 years hands-on experience in software development
- Proficency in one or more programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, C#, .NET
- Keen interest in Financial Markets
- Fluency in written and verbal communications in English
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Henry Ho on +852 2833 4190 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.