VTECH ELECTRONICS LTD
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.
Software Engineer - Embedded System (VTE125/J75)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780653
Employer Ref. VTE125/J75
Focus on development of embedded system for educational products;
- Conduct research on emerging technologies for educational products;
- Support tools development for testing, debugging and production;
- Liaise with vendors and manage outsourced projects.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/System & Software Engineering/Computer Science;
- 2 years of relevant experience in embedded Linux system development;
- Knowledge in Android system architecture and have hands on experience in Android system development;
- Strong C/C++ & Java programming language and basic hardware knowledge;
- Experience in 8-bit/16-bit MCU assembly programming will be advantageous;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas will be advantageous:
- Image processing
- Audio and Video technologies
- WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0;
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Travel to Shenzhen Office is required;
- Work location: Taipo Office;
- Applicant with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior Software Engineer.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Block 1, Tai Ping Industrial Centre,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
OR apply on-line directly through our corporate website at www.vtech.com/en/careers/
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.