Sport Sensing Asia
Clim8 is the first clothing to be intelligent enough to regulate an end user’s temperature and improve comfort whatever the activity or climatic conditions. Clim8 automatically monitors, analyses and reacts to deliver the appropriate amount of heat for any situation, when and where it is needed.
Discover more at www.myclim8.com
Software / Firmware Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993318
- Self-sufficient to design and implement embedded firmware.
- Improve actual firmware and liaise with Engineering Team for specification.
- Handle the software debugging, modifications and testing for improvement.
- Work with Apps and Hardware Development Team to trouble shoot product.
- Design and maintain high quality software modules by defining architecture with minimal supervision.
- Design basic Android app for test and debug.
- Abide the software processes, such as design and implementation, documentations, defect tracking, configuration management, peer review, etc
- Bachelor or higher degree from Hong Kong University in Electronic or Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Familiar in C, C++ language is essential.
- Having experience in Bluetooth, Nordic chip especially.
- Experience with ARM Cortex M families of controller, sensor, wireless and battery operated product are beneficial.
- PCB design and schematic.
- Excellent work attitude, strong problem solving skills, strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Occasional travel to China may be required.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Immediate availability is an advantage.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package and dental insurance to the right candidate.
We are located in Cyberport.