Software / Solution Architect
jobsDB Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997701
- Work in a passionate, dynamic, growing environment with the ability to learn and adapt to new methodologies and technologies.
- Leads and coordinates the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction.
- Contributes to the technology strategy and ensures alignment with architectural strategy and business goals.
- Drive towards continuous delivery. Act as an enabler for the team, removing obstacles from their paths and identifying potentials for delivery, business and process improvements.
- Strive to technical excellence; Help facilitate the healthy tension between the desire for immediate delivery and the long term viability of the code base.
- Actively participate and contribute in development practices; Pursue mastery of software delivery and inspire such pursuit in others.
- Constant communication on architecture direction and guiding principles.
- Ability to effectively communicate trade-offs and impacts to stakeholders.
- Drive cross-team collaboration between the business and technological stakeholders.
Essential Skill & Experience:
- At least 8 years of software development and at least 3 years of agile software architecture solution designs and implementation.
- Great written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to business and technology stakeholders.
- Proficient in Amazon Web Services solution designs and deep understanding in agile architecture, methodologies & tools.
- Good verbal and/or written in Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
- Deep understanding on business domains: CRM, Order management, Online payment.
- Knowledge and experience in system integration between Line of Business applications: Salesforces.
- Deep understanding in API solution designs with service-oriented architecture / micro services architecture.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to jobsDB Hong Kong
About jobsDB Hong Kong
jobsDB and JobStreet.com are part of SEEK Asia, which is the leading online employment market place in Asia. SEEK Asia covers 7 countries namely Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
SEEK Asia is the extension of the Australian Securities Exchange listed company called SEEK. The company’s purpose is to help improve people’s lives through a better career. SEEK Asia’s database consist of over 500,000 corporate hirers and over 24 million candidates.