Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Software Test Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829893
Employer Ref. 91M0077889
Our client, one of the biggest institution's in Hong Kong, opeartes within the banking industry.Apart from being one of the biggest brands they are recognized for offering unparalleled oppurtunities and a rewarding career to their employees.
They are looking to hire Software Test Analyst in their IT team. Please go through the below roles and responsibilties:
On the job you will have to perform the below responsibilties:
- Conduct system testing over company software modules
- Write test plan, test cases and business scenarios base on business and system requirements
- Execute test scripts and cases
- Document test results and provide test reports
- Responsible for system installation and configuring the test environment
To qualify you need to posses the below qualifications:
- Technical Testing and Programming. Good knowledge on FTP, HTTP, XML; and script language such as SQL/DB stored procedures
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in software testing, and solid experience on writing test plan and test cases
- Demonstrate professional integrity
- Declares & avoids conflicts of interest.
- Protects confidentiality and privileged information.
- Understands customers' changing needs & develops solutions to meet them
- Demonstarted solid business thinking
- Seeks opportunities to increase revenue & productivity, and/or reduce costs while continuously improving operations & services.
- Willing to make recommendations and to try out new approaches.
- Demonstrates good communication
- Listens to and shares ideas & opinions with others.
- Expresses self clearly & fluently to persuade & influence others positively.
- Have a Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, QA process, methodologies, and best practices
Please feel free to speak to Debika Datta on +852 22323457 for a direct conversation