About Gibson Innovations
Gibson Innovations is part of Gibson Brands, Inc., one of the fastest-growing Consumer Electronics companies in the world. We are a privately held company with a portfolio of music and audio brands for both consumers and professionals, across the full journey of music: creation, performance and experience.
We love great sound quality and innovation, combining these qualities with sophisticated design to deliver the best entertainment experience. Our products – audio, headphones, video, home cinema, multimedia, home communications and accessories – deliver on our commitment to meaningful innovation in sound and entertainment.
Each of our brands focuses on a different group of consumers with different needs and aspirations. These brands include Philips, Philips Fidelio, GoGear, Trainer, Onkyo and Gibson.
With our roots as the audio, video and multimedia division of Dutch electronics giant Royal Philips, we are proud of our heritage as the inventor of the compact cassette recorder, CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
Our success is driven by the talent and commitment of our people, retailers, partners, suppliers and investors. Together, we will become the world’s #1 music lifestyle company.
To learn more about Gibson Innovations, go to www.gibsoninnovations.com
Software Test Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916560
- Develop scripts and software that runs in a continuous integration environment to ensure software quality
- Involve in evaluation and underpinning of software architecture
- Code and perform integration test for all software components when appropriate and necessary
- Scrutinize deliverables from ODM to ensure they adhere to pre-defined standards
- At least 2 years of experience in direct software verification and validation, including white-box and black-box testing
- Familiarity with testing for both iOS and Android
- Able to translate technical requirements to testable cases and scripts
- 2+ years API testing experience.
- 2+ years experience with SQL or equivalent.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Have exposure using either: Selenium, TestNG, or other Automation tool.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Automated Functional testing experience
- Quality conscious, able to prioritize tasks in tight timeline
- Entrepreneurial mindset