Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Solution Architect (SOA)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837499
Employer Ref. 91M0077217
Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Working for a global technology consulting Company in providing cutting edge business solutions to multinational counter-parties. You will be the designer and ambassador on application architecture both internally and externally and is expected to bring emerging ideas to life by shaping our strategy through trusted advisor relationships.
You will :
- Act as Solution Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Analyse and translate the client's business requirements into architectural designs and technology solutions and support requirements assessment, solution planning, solution blueprint/architecture, prototyping, and impact analysis
- Develop partnerships and relationships within the organisation with colleagues (including superiors, peers and subordinates), as well as with clients, partners and other business associates outside of the Company
- Develop and analyze solution options based on business demand, provide comparison and recommendations on the technical integrity of the solutions, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices
- Participate in client workshops and presentation of the proposed solutions
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines
- Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
- Complete/ oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work
- Degree or Master holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in developing rich and complex application architectural design (SOA, ESB, Mirco-services)
- 8+ years of experience in web based and customer facing business solution
- Ability to advise senior executives and develop IT strategy road map
- Knowledge in the emerging technologies and framework, including Agile, Cloud, BI, Mobile development and etc.
- Strong experience in project management skills and able to handle stakeholder expectations well
Interested applicants, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Terry Chan at 2232 3411.