Blue Asia Limited was established in 2002 and offers a range of related services across the globe. Blue is well placed to help our clients and partners drive their business forward. Whether our client is a large multinational headquartered in Asia, or an SME just starting out in the region, Blue is well respected and has a strong reputation in the market place for delivering cost effective results, time after time.
Blue is also part of one of Europe’s fastest growing recruitment agencies with a network of new offices being launched across Asia Pacific serving many large blue chip clients within the Telecommunications, IT Vendor and Banking sectors throughout the region. The Blue group was also awarded with the honor of being the 22nd fastest-growing recruitment company in Recruiter Magazine’s 'Fast 50' for 2009.
Solution Architect/ Presales(Cyber Security)-Global ICT Company
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996262
• Provide consultative selling, share with customer on our solutions and services (win mindshare) and influence customer (technology, solution, RFP specs), design the solution, integrate end-to-end solution and services that meet customer requirements
• Formulate infrastructure strategy and adoption roadmap for customer.
• Provide pro-active consultative selling at customer c-level, influence procurement decision
• Build customer relationships and articulate our vision to a technical audience
• Acquire in-depth understanding of customer's requirement, sourcing objectives and technical terms & conditions
• Together with Sales Specialist, identify presales resources required to support the opportunity.
• Lead, manage and work with respective competency presales to design the overall solution and architecture, and ensure that the solution is cost effective/competitive and the integration of the entire end-to-end solution and services meets requirements
• Work with delivery team to formulate adoption/on-boarding/implementation/migration strategy and approach for the customer.
• Identify project risks (technical & execution) and provide mitigation measures
• Lead the preparation of technical proposal:- scope, deliverables, acceptance criteria, project team structure, roles and responsibilities, proposed services, assumptions, project schedule, etc.
• Integrate the solutions write-up and schedule from the various competency presales.
• Conduct/lead the technical presentation and clarification.
• Review the costing compiled by Sales Specialist, Sales or Bid Manager
• Upon contract award, conduct transition/handover and briefing to implementation and operations team to understand the overall solution design and services.
• Participate in all pre-sales and post-sales technical aspects of the customer engagements, including hands-on proof-of-concept, pilot and full scale implementation
• Provide feedback from the field regarding enhancement requests and use cases
• Work with Sales Specialist, Bid Manager and sales team on the bidding schedule and milestones
• Specialize in Palo Alto Networks Cyber Security Architecture design and solution delivery
Skills & Requirements
Candidate with a strong knowledge of Cyber Security technologies, able to build customer relationships, articulate our vision, and make technical presentations.
Required Skill & Experience
• At least 5 years of experience in the delivery of medium- and large-scale Cyber Security Infrastructure project as well as Managed Security Service outsourcing project.
• At least 5 years of solid hands-on experience providing administrative and troubleshooting support for the following environment.
• Anti-Malware and APT protection system
• Advance Application Firewall and IPS System
• Security Appliance Management System
• SIEM System
• Mobile Threat Protection System
• Network Access Control System
• Endpoint Protection System
• Microsoft Windows & Server Environment
• Palo Alto Networks Firewall system & relevant Architecture
• Demonstrated experience in working in Large Enterprise & Multinational Company projects in APAC
• Cyber Security Solution Consulting or professional services experience as a technical consultant, service engineer, sales engineer, system architect, field engineer, operations consultant or implementation engineer
• CISSP, CISA qualification is desired
• Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) certification is highly preferable