jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146227
Employer Ref. 3919759/001
- Foreign leading retail company
- Familiar with MS SQL development
- Dynamic company culture
Our client is a global leading retail and accessories manufacturing company, they have more than 20,000 staff across the globe, with at least 30 countries engaging with their business. This huge conglomerate is now looking for a BI talent who is experienced in data warehouse and BI/reporting solutions. The high caliber who fits into the role will be be responsible for executing and leading regional development and managing support of their operational solutions with the existing IT development team.
- Lead and perform regional development and managing support projects
- Work with the local BI team in system/ data warehouse design to facilitate the business across various departments
- Bring in new technologies and business solutions to the team
- Together with the business owner, lead the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential stakeholders to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management
- Develop an IT strategy and improvement plan covering IT support to business process, investment and costs
- Consolidation and simplification of overall IT architecture to fit the business.
- Maintain optimal performance of overall systems including but not limited to
- POS systems
- Sales & marketing related software
- IT systems to improve the distribution chain across from suppliers through to delivery and after sales support management.
- Bachelor degree in computer science and/or other relevant studies
- Solid track record in developing and enhancing reporting tools
- Strong MS SQL developer regarding data warehouse and BI developments
- Knowledgeable in SQL Server, Integration Services, Master Data Services or Reporting Services
- Strong in analytical skills and communication skills to work with both external and internal parties
- Act as a good team player accordingly
- Detail minded and can work independently
- Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese) communication are mandatory
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eunice Yuen on +852 2848 9544.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk