Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services in Hong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
Solution Consultant - Cloud Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835041
Employer Ref. JDB_SCFD_SC_20161006
- Formulate selling strategy with domain sales heads
- Provide IT solution and application solution selling with focusing on the cloud and virtualization technology
- Provide technical pre-sales and consultancy support
- Collect users’ requirement, establish solution design and present customer solutions
- Work with customers, internal and external parties to ensure IT services at the best performance level
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years or above solid experience in technical pre-sales service
- Proven telecom services and/or system integrated solution experience a must
- Good knowledge on LAN/WAN networking, storage, server farm and system platform, security solution
- Practical IT knowledge on Microsoft server applications, virtualization software, server OS, backup / DR applications are value-added
- Hands-on skills on system and server setup definitely an advantage
- Professional certifications (MCSE, VCP, ITIL) are highly preferred
- Strong presentation and inter-personal communication skill
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.