Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Hotline: +852 2153 3395
Solution Consultant - Pre-Sales (ERP System/ Infrastructure/ Data Center) (Job Ref: JB0001857)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836691
Our Client is a global ICT Company with around 1,000 staffs in Hong Kong region. Now they are seeking for Solution Consultant - Pre-Sales (ERP System/ Infrastructure/ Data Center) to expand their business.
- Report to the Team Lead of IT Solutions
- Responsible to identify customer’s business needs and IT infrastructure requirements and capitalize business opportunities.
- Provide consultancy services and propose integrated solutions to cater for different business operation.
- University level, with specialization in IT is a definite advantage
- At least 3 years IT sales experience, relevant certifications are added advantages
- Project management experience and expertise / knowledge in one or more industry domains desired
- Strategic business mindset with effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your CV to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 for further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.