AXA Technology Services Asia (HK) Limited
Created on 1 January 2002, AXA Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide. AXA Tech is based in 13 countries with a workforce of over 3,000 employees. AXA Technology Services serve 53 AXA Group companies in 24 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for AXA group.
Solution Design Architect – Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782320
This role is provide overall approval responsibility and ownership for all technical work delivered through BAU and all phases of the project lifecycle
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Technical authority for all proposed solutions, ensuring that all proposals are fit for purpose meeting the approved infrastructure implementation roadmap, standards and policies
- Member of the project scoping phase
- Ensure relevant proposals deliver the required infrastructure cost benefits to the program/project.
- Ensure that relevant project proposals post scoping phase still meet all relevant AXA Tech global strategies and leverage Technical Center solutions.
- Provide architecture expertise and advice to project teams through all phases of the project life cycle
- Work with Technology Strategy, Technical Centers, SME’s and Service Delivery team to advise and recommend on future technologies and new solutions, services and current infrastructure improvements e.g. new business
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years working experience in related technical areas
- Proven ability to develop business cases to support his/her proposals & recommendations
- Wide knowledge of IT infrastructure technology include server virtualization, SAN, network and its business application
- Excellent Knowledge in Information System architecture
- Some knowledge in Enterprise Architecture and Application Architecture
- Good understanding of the SDLC.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud technologies, AWS, Window Azure and open PasS is a plus.
- Have high quality communication skill and the ability to manage communication channels and to prepare materials for technical experts, PMs and commercial services.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Leadership and organizational skills with the ability to provide technical leadership and mentoring
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary to us.
If you have any queries on this position, please feel free to contact us through email. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months