DB Schenker is one of the leading international providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to industry and trade in land operations, in worldwide air and ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services, with about 91,000 employees at 2,000 locations throughout the world. We are now inviting candidates of high caliber for the following position:
Solution Design Specialist - Warehousing / Logistics (Ref. no.: JD/LOG/063/170113)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997386
Employer Ref. JD/LOG/063/170113
This position is responsible for generating and concluding logistics business opportunities with potential customers.
- Develop robust business development proposals from inception to project implementation with the aim of providing quality and innovative logistics solutions against prescribed deadlines
- Manage and co-ordinate end-to-end business development process: (1) Customer interface with the aim to build good customer/corporate relationships; (2) Solution development and layout engineering; (3) Pricing / Commercial analysis and calculation; (4) Proposal generation; (5) Internal stakeholder liaison and signal
- Identify potential customers and build relationships through proactive & reactive business proposals.
- Support segment specific market analysis in China logistics industry, and solution development and deployment in identified opportunity sectors
- Perform any special /ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned by the management
- Degree holder, major in Logistics / Business Administration related discipline
- Min. 2 years relevant working experience in logistics industry, preferable in China/Asia
- International work experience in logistics industry is an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, including WORD, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Excellent interpersonal, process, analytical and financial skills
- Good knowledge of Operations Management in Logistics / Manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of supply chain systems (e.g. WMS systems, MRP process tools)
- Mature, resourceful, self-driven and high degree of professional integrity
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven deadline environment
- Work Location: Tsing Yi
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume to us with CURRENT & EXPECTED salary and DATE OF AVAILABILITY.
(Please quote the Job Reference Number on the subject of your application.)
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)